Andaman Friend Tour
4 Nights / 5 Days
Destination Covered : Port Blair, Havelock
Detailed Tour Itinerary
On Arrival At Port Blair Airport, Our Representative Will Receive and Escort You to the Hotel. After Check-in At the Hotel and Little Relaxation, We Will Proceed to Carbyn’s Cove Beach & Cellular Jail and Watch the Light and Sound Show at Cellular Jail Where the Saga of the Freedom Struggle is Brought Alive. Overnight Stay At Port Blair.
Transfer to Havelock Island By Morning Cruise/ferry. Havelock Islands Situated About 60 Kms Away from Port Blair (approx 2hrs By Sea) is the Most Popular Tourist Destination in Andaman’s, Famous for Its Great Dive Sites and Beaches. On Reaching Havelock You Will Visit the Famous radhanagar Beach which Has Been Consistently Rated as One of Asia’s Best Beaches Over the Years. the Beach is One of Nature's Best Kept Secrets swim in Its Emerald Waters, Enjoy a Stroll By the Beach or Be Lulled to Sleep By the Sound of the Waves.
in Evening Relax in Your Resort.
Transfer to Port Blair Island By Morning Cruise/ferry. After Lunch Proceed to Chidya Tapu. chidya Tapu is 30 Km from Main City; this Place is Famous for Sunset View and for Bird Watching. Varieties of Birds Visit this Place. the Road Passes Through Forest and Small Hills Up to the Chidya Tapu. from Port Blair, the Journey Would Take Around One Hour to Reach Chidya Tapu.
in the Evening Relax in Your Resort.
early Morning Proceed to Baratang. On Your Way You Would Pass Through Jirkatang,Where You Can Watch Jarawa (andaman Tribes).baratang Island Between South and Middle Andaman Has Beautiful Beaches, Mangrove Creeks, Mud-volcanoes and Limestone Caves.limestone Cave Can Be Explored with the Permission of Forest Department At Baratang.
After Break Fast you will be drop to airport with memories.
- EP (No Meal)
- Accommodation In 01 A/c Room for 03 Nights With breakfast + At Port Blair.
accommodation In 01 A/c Room for 01 Nights With breakfast + At Havelock.
all Transfers In 01 A/c Private Car at Port Blair.
all Transfers In 01 A/c Private Car at Havelock Island.
entry and Ferry Tickets to Visit all the Places of Sightseeing.
all 4 Days Sightseeing According to the Itinerary.
transfer to Havelock and Port Blair By a/c Luxury Tourist Ferry
(note: if Private Ferry is Not Operating, the Guests Will Be
transferred By Govt. Ferry)
airport Pick Up & Drop.
- Lunch and Dinner are Not Included in the Package.
water Sports Activities are Not Included in the Package.
vehicle At Disposal.
any Extra Excursions Apart from the Suggested Itinerary.
to and Fro Airline/ship Tickets to Port Blair are Not Included.
room Services, Laundry, Telephone Charges, Ross Island
- Dear Guest, Our Company takes immense pleasure in extending our hands for completing your ever dreamt Andaman tour with exceptional services and modest way of customer dealings. We take pride in gaining your trust and support all along our endeavour and our expertise in handling a trustful relation with our customers have always been successful and in future too, we will continue our journey by offering secure and comfortable modes of travel for our enthusiastic customers. Prior to the journey, we set forth some terms and conditions before you to ensure a transparent and authentic deal and by filling the consent form, thereby acceding our conditions, our services are bound by an agreement. The details of Reservation/Amendment/Cancellation of a trip is distinctly mentioned in our Reservation policy. If you are satisfied with the following terms and conditions, do fill the personal data form which will be in turn resent back to you with our confirmation e-mail.
- Responsibility & Limitation & Reservation Policy
- As a loyal Travel agent, we are happy to provide our customers with services for travel needs including best airlines, accommodations and cruises.
- We are here to assure travel bookings on your behalf and involve in ensuring relevant agreements with our customers and the service providers.
- We have assigned the prices of services like vehicles, ferry tickets, cruise charges, rates negotiated with hotels calculated on the basis of current pricing and if in case of an increase in these above-mentioned rates and in Government surcharge or fuel charges, the increased amount will be levied from the customer itself.
- The Andaman ferry sailings are subjected to weather conditions and if in case there is a hindrance in sailing due to weather or payload restriction, we will try to handle the situation by looking for an alternative plan. But we are not responsible for non-sailing ferries and the amount will not be refunded back as per the Cancellation policy. Thus, the itinerary can be subjected to change.
- There are chances for cancellation of ferry rides to islands like Neil, Ross and Havelock due to unforeseen circumstances or events, or if any attractions are closed owing to the maintenance, we will arrange an alternative itinerary and the accommodation charges will be refunded back following the cancellation policy of the concerned hotel in the above mentioned islands. And, if we got to know the circumstances in advance, your itineraries will be subjected to change and we will duly plan your trip. Also, the conduct of water activities in the islands depend on weather conditions and so the rides will be cancelled or delayed owing to bad weather. In case of cancellation of activities or day trips, we will try to refund the amount to the maximum.
- If you have contracted any service with any other service provider, and in case, they have failed to offer you the service for any reason, then Trip 4 Trippers will not take any responsibility and that service provider will be answerable and legal recourse must be moved against them.
- We will be arranging alternate provision for your safe journey in case of vehicle breakdown but the time delay caused will not be compensated.
- We will not take the responsibility of alternations or delays in the planned programs or events occurred due to several factors like accidents, flight cancellation, natural hazards, weather, breakdown, sickness, political closures or any other unexpected reasons. If so, the extra amount will be levied from the customer.
- We will book your accommodation in a hotel as per your needs and will try to confirm the check-in in that particular hotel itself but in case we find any difficulty in dealing with the hotel management or on the basis of our regular feedback program, we are forced to withdraw the contract, then we reserve the right to change your stay to a hotel with similar category. This will be duly intimated to you and we will not be done without disclosing it to you.
- While you travel, it is the responsibility of each tourist to carry your valid travel documents or statutory clearances including visas, passports, insurance, confirmed air/rail tickets, medical insurance certificates, and carry documents with the possession of which will enable you to travel on a tour.
- There are chances of arising any type of dissatisfaction or complaints which must be immediately brought to the notice of your concerned tour representative and we will try to resolve it if it is within our limitation or constraints but the complaints will not be dealt at the commencement of using the services or after utilising the services.
- No refund will be entertained if you have done cash payments to an authority or person for any reason without out our written consent.
- Note: The Above mentioned rates are not valid from 15th Dec to 20th Jan as it is the Peak season time and extra surcharges will be excluded
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount. * Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.